Discover the Draa Valley and the dunes of the Sahara
An ideal hike for families that allow you to discover the pre-desert valleys and palm groves of the Draa Valley with its ksours (fortified villages) and kasbah to finally ride the sand dunes and ergs Sahel Lhniti.
Duration : 8 days with 4 days of trekking.
Period : From October to April.
Trek : 5 H – 6 H walking per day (depending on season).
Lodging Marrakech / Ouarzazate : Guest House or hotel based on availability.
Accommodation during the hike : Tent or under the stars.
Team : Camel drivers, cook and well experienced guide of nomadic origin.
Transport : minibus / taxi depending on the number of people.
Dromedary to carry luggage and to climb during the trek.
- Ksours and kasbah.
- The large grove of the Draa Valley.
- Dunes, ergs and regs.
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of the meetings.
- Day 1 : Arrival in Marrakech / Ouarzazate, night in hotel / guest house.
- Day 2 : Transfer to the palm of El Ketawa south of Zagora after 8 hour drive from Marrakech and Ouarzazate from 4 H.
- Day 3 to 7 : Crossing the desert through the oases and desert plateaus Draa and sand dunes.
- Day 8 : Back to Marrakech / Ouarzazate.
- Day 9 : Airport / Flight back.
– Air transport.
– The drinks.
– Entered the sites and museums.
– The lunch of arrival and departure.
– Transfers roundtrip airport Marrakech / Ouarzazate to the desert.
– The carrying camels.
– Full board during the tour.