Discovery of the kasbah and the desert
An unforgettable discovery of the land of a thousand kasbahs and dunes of the Sahara desert.
Duration : 4 days and 3 nights.
Period : All year.
Accommodation : Charming guest house.
Staff : Well experienced driver/ guide.
Transportation : 4×4 / minibus according to the number of people. Dromedary overnight bivouac in the desert.
- Ksours and kasbahs of the deep south.
- Oasis and green valleys.
- Big dunes of Merzouga and the magic of the desert.
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of meetings.
- Day 1 : Departure from Marrakech. Crossing the Atlas. Visit the kasbah of Telouete and Aït Ben Haddou. Overnight in the palm Agdez.
- Day 2 : Departure to the dunes of Merzouga and ride a camel. Bivouac night under nomad tent facing the sunset and sunrise.
- Day 3 : Road to the gorges of Todra and Dades. Overnight in a guest house.
- Day 4 : Return to Marrakech by Ouarzazate.
– Air transport.
– Entered sites and museum.
– The lunch of your arrival and your departure.
– Transport in 4×4 / minibus according to the number of people.
– Camels for walking in the desert.
– Very professional drive / guid.
– Accommodation (charming house / tent nomad bivouac in the desert).
– Full board.