For 5 days, you will enjoy the rhythm of the caravan of the blue men of the desert plateaus and down sand dunes of Erg Zahar (dune howling).
Duration :8 days with 4 days trekking.
Period : From October to April.
Trek : 5 H – 6 H walking per day (depending on season).
Lodging Marrakech / Ouarzazate : Guest House or hotel based on availability.
Accommodation during the hike : Tent or under the stars.
Team : Camel drivers, cook and well experienced guide of nomadic origin.
Transport : minibus / taxi depending on the number of people.
Dromedary to carry luggage and to climb during the trek.
- Hamada du Draa.
- Sand dunes, ergs and regs.
- Zahar Erg (dune howling).
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of the meetings.
- Day 1 : Arrival in Marrakech / Ouarzazate, night in hotel / guest house.
- Day 2 : Transfer to the dunes south of Zagora R’Gabi after 8 hours drive from Marrakech / 4 hours from Ouarzazate.
- Day 3-6 : Crossing the Draa Hamada, desert plateau, dunes of Erg Zahar.
- Day 7 : Back to Marrakech / Ouarzazate.
- Day 8 : Airport / Flight back.
– Air transport.
– The drinks.
– Entered the sites and museums.
– The lunch of arrival and departure.
– Transfers roundtrip airport Marrakech / Ouarzazate to the desert.
– The carrying camels.
– Full board during the tour.