From the Atlantic coast to the Argan trees
Discover the ramparts of the old medina of Essaouira formerly named Mogador then along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean to the plains of Taroudant, Morocco cradle of Argan, to finally join Marrakech by the Atlas mountains.
Duration : 3 days and 2 nights.
Period : All year.
Accommodation : Charming guest house.
Staff : Well experienced driver/ guid.
Transportation :4×4 vehicle with air conditioning.
- The old medina of Essaouira.
- The atlantic coast with the Argan trees.
- The medina of Taroudante called “the little Marrakech”.
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of meetings.
- Day 1 : From Marrakech to Essaouira. Visit the medina and night.
- Day 2 : Departure for Taroudant via the coastal road. Visit the medina and night.
- Day 3: Return to Marrakech by the Tizi n’Test and mosque Tinmel.