Staying in a kasbah next to the desert
You are invited to discover a place with thousands of date palms and a unique culture of southern Morocco and the Souss Massa Draa region, with ancient traditions and a rural lifestyle still very much alive. Ziwana Kasbah is located inside the Ksar Tissargate, just 8 km from the town of Zagora.
Duration : 8 days.
Period : From October to April.
Trek : 1 day in the great Draa palm grove.
Lodging in Marrakech / Ouarzazate : Guesthouse or hotel depending on availability.
Lodging during the stay : Guest house in the old Ksar of Tissergate near Zagora.
Transport : Minibus / taxi, depending on the number of people.
More information : Web site of Kasbah Ziwana
- Tour ksours and kasbah of the Draa Valley.
- Walk in the great Draa palm grove.
- Visit weekly souks in the region.
- Kitchen Stage, carpet weaving.
- Visit the museum of traditional arts.
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of the meetings.
- Day 1 : Arrival in Marrakech / Ouarzazate, night in hotel / guest house.
- Day 2 : Transfer to Tissargate to the guest house in the Ksar.
- Day 3 – 6 : Stay and activities with a night in the desert in a bivouac
- Day 7 : Back to Marrakech / Ouarzazate.
- Day 8 : Airport / Flight back.