The great Southern Morocco
Discover the great southern Morocco from Marrakech.
Duration : 6 days and 5 nights.
Period : All year.
Accommodation : Charming guest house.
Staff : Well experienced driver/ guide.
Transportation :4×4 vehicle with air conditioning.
Dromedary well trained for hiking.
- Ksours and kasbahs of the deep south.
- Oasis and green valleys.
- Sand Sea Chegaga and dry lake Iriki.
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of meetings.
- Day 1 : Departure from Marrakech to the kasbah Telouet and Ait Ben Haddou. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
- Day 2 : Oasis of Skoura. Rose Valley. Dades Gorges. Night’s palm Todgha.
- Day 3 : Route through Nkob Zagora and Draa Valley.
- Day 4 : Promenade camel. Lunch in the desert. 4×4 track to the big dunes Chegaga. Overnight in Bivouac.
- Day 5 : Passage through the dry lake Iriki and management Taliouine, the capital of Safran. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 6 : Back to Marrakech through Tizi n’Teste.
- Day 7 : Airport / Flight back.
– Air transport.
– Entered sites and museum.
– Transport in 4×4 vehicle with air conditioning.
– Camels for walking in the desert.
– Very professional drive / guid.
– Accommodation (charming house / tent nomad bivouac in the desert).
– Full board.