The sea and the Anti-Atlas
A discovery of the maritime Morocco and high mountains.
Duration : 4 days and 3 nights.
Period : All year.
Accommodation : Charming guest house.
Staff : Well experienced driver/ guide.
Transportation : 4×4 / minibus according to the number of people.
- The Atlantic coast and its wild beaches (beach Legzira).
- Anti Atlas and forests of Argan.
- Tafraout and valleys of almond trees.
- The medina of Taroudant and its ramparts.
- The atmosphere, the richness and authenticity of meetings.
- Day 1 : From Agadir to South road through the nature reserve of Souss Massa then came to the sea to join Mirleft and Sidi Ifni and the beach Legzira. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 2 : Road to Tafraoute and its green valleys and rocks. Dinner and overnight in the valley of Amléne.
- Day 3 : Crossing the Anti Atlas to reach Taliouine, the capital of Safran in Morocco. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 4 : Way back in Agadir. Walk in the oasis of Tiout and visit the medina called Taroudante (small Marrakech) and its ramparts.
– Air transport.
– Entered sites and museum.
– Transport in 4×4 / minibus according to the number of people.
– Camels for walking in the desert.
– Very professional drive / guid.
– Accommodation (charming house / tent nomad bivouac in the desert).
– Full board.